Life can prove a struggle at any point in time but, naturally, there will be a lot of people feeling anxious or depressed about the current health crisis. The threat of illness and the challenges of self-isolating can take a toll on your mental health but BHSF RISE is here to help.
Health and wellbeing service
BHSF RISE is our revolutionary service offering employees personalised, on-demand advice and support from a breadth of expert mental health, financial and legal providers â€“ a package of support unequalled within the employee welfare industry.
BHSF RISE is a tailored service built around an individualâ€™s specific needs â€“ in particular, their mental health wellbeing. No matter the complexity of an individualâ€™s case, BHSF RISE will be by their side until a resolution is reached.
Currently, only 4-6% of employees use an EAP*, when in reality, the need is far greater with 40%* of absences currently due to mental health issues.
BHSF RISE not only benefits employees, itâ€™s also great for employers:
- The right support at the right time for everyone
- Helps to reduce absenteeism and presenteeism
- Reduces stress and anxiety across your workforce
- Saves you time, as our dedicated case managers will own each case where appropriate
- Wider breadth of services and advice available
- The ideal solution for your companyâ€™s wellbeing goals and commitments
- Services which can be accessed via self-referral, by line managers or occupational health teams
Key features and benefits available through BHSF RISE:
- 24/7 counselling and advice line
- 24/7 health and wellbeing advice and support
- Face to face counselling service
- 24/7 telephone access to personal legal information and support
- 24/7 telephone access to personal financial and debt information and support
- Access to a GP 24/7 online or by phone
- Unlimited call length, no time restraints
- Dedicated Case Manager
- MyMindPal, an online interactive mental fitness tool
- A comprehensive care and special needs support service provided by Grace Consulting
- Psychiatric assessment and complex cases
- Access to online resources including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy workbooks