- In all our operations, it is important to retain a set of core values and approaches to the process of doing business.
- We recognise that we have obligations to all those with whom we have dealings – customers, employees, suppliers, competitors and the wider community.
- Our reputation and the trust and confidence of those with whom we deal are vital.
- We demand and maintain the highest ethical standards in carrying out our business activities. Corrupt practices of any sort will not be tolerated. We monitor ethical performance regularly.
- We believe that integrity in dealings with customers is a prerequisite for a successful and sustained business relationship. This principle governs all aspects of our approach to customers.
- We seek to be a good corporate citizen. We aim to serve the community by providing products and services efficiently and profitably, and by providing good employment opportunities and conditions.
- We are concerned with the conservation of the environment, and recognise that certain resources are finite and must be used responsibly.
A full copy of the ethical policies are found in BHSF Group Limited’s Annual Report and Accounts. To download a copy of this please click here.